Dear Members and Friends,
We invite you to
25th Alumni International Singapore (AIS)
Inter- Alumni Tennis Tournament 2017
Sunday, 27 August 2017
Venue: Rooftop Tennis Courts,
NUSS Guild House (Kent Ridge)
Time: 8.30am to 12.30pm
(Registration at 8.00am) Lunch
Prize Presentation: 12.30pm.
We are extending an opportunity to all our alumni to represent AAS in the AIS Tennis Tournament where you will have the chance to play against many other alumni including NUSS, Nayang, British, Canadian Alumni, etc.
Take this opportunity to hone your Tennis skills with your friends and you will need to form a team of between 6 to 8 pax (with minimum of one female player). It is an opportunity for you to network with new friends at the NUSS Guild House at Kent Ridge.
Competition Rules & Format
1. Each alumni team may comprise maximum of 8 players (minimum 6 players), with at least one lady player.
2. Each tie shall consist of two men’s doubles and one mixed doubles, total 3 matches per tie. No repetition of players is allowed in each tie. The lineup for each tie may be changed.
3. Each match shall play to one regular set of 6 games (with tie-break at 6 games all) or maximum time of 30 minutes, whichever comes first. 4.
4. When maximum time of 30 minutes is due, the match shall stop, the pair with leading score wins the match.
5. All disputes should be directed to the appointed Chief Referee whose decision shall be final.
Payment Options (to choose):
i) 6 Players at SGD $30.00 per head totaling SGD $180.00 (at least 1 female player);
ii) 8 (max) Players at SGD $30.00 per head totaling SGD $240.00 (at least 1 female player);
iii) Non-players / supporters at SGD $25 per head
Please fill in the registration form below and proceed your payment by 12 August 2017
1. By cheque payable to Australian Alumni Singapore and mail to:
Australian Alumni Singapore
10 Anson Road #26-08,International Plaza, Singapore 068909
3. By bank deposit/transfer to:
Bank: Maybank, Singapore
Account name: Australian Alumni Singapore
Account number: 0 – 420 – 10 – 0235 – 4
Swift code: MBBESGSG
Please advise the Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) on the date & amount of remittance so we may look out for your payment.