Looking for a conducive environment to meet new friends of the opposite gender? Partnering with Social Development Network (SDN) – A part of Ministry of Social and Family Development, Goshen Art Gallery is pleased to invite all singles to come to this inugural event of networking, fine art appreciation and food & whisky pairing.
Registration Fee: AAS & AUAAS Members – $25 per pax
Non-Members/Public – $35 per pax
What to Expect
– 3-hour interactive sharing of Hyperrealism, fine art appreciation and whisky talk.
– Group networking.
– Canapé style dinner will be provided
– Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Do sign up early to guarantee your seat in this fun-filled event. Registration closes on 26th May 5pm.
Register via: https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/singles-art-sip-night-tickets-34349325758
Terms and Conditions
– Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
– Must be aged 21 or above.
– Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
– Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
– Goshen Art Gallery will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
– If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of Goshen Art Gallery’s administration fee.
– If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
– In the event that Goshen Art Gallery cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
**For further enquiries please email to email@example.com or call us at 91124124.