AAS 61ST Annual Dinner And Dance 2016
★★★ You are a Star ★★★
Dear Members and Friends
We invite you to
AAS 61st Anniversary
Gala Dinner and Dance
22nd October 2016
In celebration of our 61st anniversary,
Australian Alumni Singapore is hosting a gala dinner
for all our members at the Hibiscus Main Ballroom of
the Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre.
We will also be hosting a Grand Farewell Party
to our Special Guest, H.E. Mr Philip Green.
The pre-dinner cocktail reception starts at 6.00pm
at the foyer of the Hibiscus Main Ballroom on level 3
of Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre.
The dinner programme commences at 7.00pm
in the Hibiscus Main Ballroom.
We're glad to welcome the following distinguished guests for this event:
Guest of Honour
Mr. S Iswaran
Minister for Trade
and Industry (Industry)
H.E. Mr. Philip Green
Australian High Commissioner
|Membership Status||Table /Seat||Fees|
Dress Code : Formal
Gentlemen : Jacket and Tie
Ladies : Evening Gown
Registrations are closed, we have a full house.
Thank you for your support!
Australian Alumni Singapore
10 Anson Road #26-08, International Plaza, Singapore 079903
Tel No. +65 6221 8577 - Fax No. +65 6227 8102
WhatsApp No. +65 9295 7977 - Website: www.aas.org.sg
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- AAS reserves the right to assign such seating as it may deem fit for the event.
- Only participants who have submited a table booking form will be seated together at the same table.
SUBSTITUTIONS, CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- Equivalent substitute delegates (e.g. member for member or non-member for non-member) are welcome at no additional charge, subject to our being informed in writing at least 5 working days in advance of such substitution.
- No requests for refunds will be entertained.
- AAS is committed to staging a successful event. However, it reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event, change its venue or any of the other details published.