AAS ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 60th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Australian Alumni Singapore will be held as follows:
Wednesday, 25 March 2015
6.30 pm Buffet Dinner and Networking
7.00 pm AGM
Residence of Australian High Commissioner
9 White House Park, Singapore 257605
Please bring your IC for security check.
Dated 24 February 2015
Mr. Seah Peng Siong
Attendance is free but registration is required by 20 March 2015.
(1) This event is for AAS members only.
(2) Eligible non-members may apply for membership online HERE. Annual subscription for Individual membership has been waived for 2015.
(3) Each Institution member may send one representative to attend and vote. Please notify the Secretariat of your attending representative in advance of the AGM.
(4) For security reasons, only those members who have pre-registered will be admitted.
(1) Please note that the preferred method of transport to the Residence is via taxi. Please instruct your taxi driver to enter White House Park from the Dalvey Road side and exit through the Scotts Road entrance to assist with traffic flows.
(2) Please note that there is no parking on White House Park or in the High Commissioner’s Residence due to space and traffic restrictions.
Location : Residence of Australian High Commissioner, 9 White House Park, Singapore 257605
Contact : Secretariat, Australian Alumni Singapore
|Level 3, 146 Robinson Road, Singapore 068909
|Registrations are now closed|